Review: A Fast and Brutal Wing by Kathleen Jeffrie Johnson

It's been awhile since I've posted on here. I'm going to try and be more consistent. No promises though.

Here's a quick review of an older book I just finished.

A Fast and Brutal Wing



A Fast and Brutal Wing

She leapt, a perfect arc, lithe muscles propelling her through the air, leaving what was human behind, clothes fallen to the ground. She was cat, claws unsheathed, teeth bared. Loving the hunt, the chase, the pounce and the strike, her teeth sinking into flesh, blood spurting in her mouth.
Animal justice: ruthless and swift. And totally satisfying.

In their chaotic, human world, the one thing that held this brother and sister together was their shared private knowledge: their ability to change from human to animal, and back. Their ability to transform.  Or was that a lie to tear them apart?
 

My Review:

My rating: 4 of 5 stars
I really enjoyed this book. I liked the format in which it was written. I thought the writing was good, and the characters interesting and it kept my attention. It was also a very quick read. I have to say I'm very surprised at the low ratings for this book. To each his own I guess. 



Cover and synopsis from Goodreads. 

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Darktown by Thomas Mullen

Review: Little Heaven by Nick Cutter

Review: The Fall of Lisa Bellow by Susan Perabo