Weekend Reads Saturday May 2, 2015

172 Hours on the Moon


172 Hours on the Moon

Really loving this book. I'm about half way through and we're just getting to the moon. Can't wait to see what happens.

Dead Woods


Dead Woods

I received this one from net galley. I'm 27% in and so far it's pretty good. It's basically a German thriller. A man's body has been found in the forest and Lina Svenson and Max Berg of the Hamburg homicide division are investigating and they discover dark secrets in the dead man's past. 

Feed (Newsflesh #1)


Feed (Newsflesh Trilogy, #1)

I've been reading this one for a couple of weeks now and it's going a little slow for me. I'm on page 205 of almost 600 pages. Not a lot of action so far, kind of boring really. For a zombie novel I'd expect more action. Hopefully it gets better, since I have the other two books in the series. 

Covers from goodreads. 

Popular posts from this blog

Blog Tour + Review: The Cutaway by Christina Kovac.

Review: Darktown by Thomas Mullen

Review: The Fall of Lisa Bellow by Susan Perabo