Sunday, May 5, 2013

Review of Ethan by P. T. Michelle

 My review of Ethan by P. T. Michelle

I received this book from NetGalley. Thanks for allowing me to read this book. 

 Ethan (Brightest Kind of Darkness, #0.5)


 I really enjoyed Ethan. Being a novella, it was a quick read but filled with content. We learn a lot about Ethan, a seventeen year old boy who is haunted by his troubled past as he desperately tries to move away from that past as he starts at a new school. However his dreams won't allow him to forget. Ethan also has abilities that he can't explain, such as his musical talent which comes as a complete surprise to him. He also has an amazing connection to animals that helps him to calm and soothe them when it's needed most. He sees a girl named Nara at school and has an immediate connection to her as well. He thinks she may possess special abilities just like him. What happens when they meet? I guess we'll find out in book one of the series.

 I gave Ethan 5 stars out of 5 on Goodreads.