Top 10 List: Stephen King Books

 Since Stephen King is my all time favorite author, I thought I would do a list of my top 10 books of his. If your a fan let me know if you agree with my list or what you would change.

1. It

    

 2.The Stand

    The Stand


 3. The Green Mile

    The Green Mile


 4. The Dark Tower Series

     The Dark Tower Series Collection: The Gunslinger, The Drawing of the Three, The Waste Lands, Wizard and Glass, Wolves of the Calla, Song of Susannah, The Dark Tower

 5. Misery

     


 6. The Shining 

     

 
 7. Under The Dome

     

 
 8. The Talisman ( with Peter Straub )

     


 9. Pet Sematary 

     


 10. Needful Things 

     


 


    


 


    

    

Popular posts from this blog

Blog Tour + Review: The Cutaway by Christina Kovac.

Review: Darktown by Thomas Mullen

Review: The Fall of Lisa Bellow by Susan Perabo